Cancel/preventing report after hearing scores by phone?

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

kagazzle

Cancel/preventing report after hearing scores by phone?

Post by kagazzle » Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm

This seems like a really stupid question, but i'll ask it anyway:

Is it at all possible to keep the schools i selected from seeing my terrible PGRE score (April 2012) I just heard via scores-by-phone? Cancelling it, or something?

I'm going to take it again later this year and study more than a few weeks in advance.

(I got a 560, by the way. Test was easier than i thought, but poor time management - ended up leaving too many blank)

tapas

Re: Cancel/preventing report after hearing scores by phone?

Post by tapas » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Retake it in Oct or Nov
BTW what is ur raw score.?

allen berger

Post by allen berger » Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 pm

To the original poster: Did you check this site http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4641 . It sems, soon it will be possible to report only the scores you like(obviously the best one).

To my NN: I also took the April test. The raw score and percentile are almost exactly that of the 2008 test.

kagazzle

Post by kagazzle » Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

allen berger wrote:To the original poster: Did you check this site http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4641 . It sems, soon it will be possible to report only the scores you like(obviously the best one).

To my NN: I also took the April test. The raw score and percentile are almost exactly that of the 2008 test.
I did! And it's giving me hope.

Also, i think it was around 22 percentile? I was too saddened by the score to remember it though : P