Test registration number for UCLA

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

rhmancil

Test registration number for UCLA

Post by rhmancil » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi guys!

I am filling my application for UCLA. In a section, It is required to enter the registration number for GRE, PGRE, and TOEFL. So, I was looking for this number and I found three different numbers! the ETS ID number, the registration number (This appears only for GRE's, but not for TOEFL) and the appointment number.

My problem is the following. In my account of TOEFL, I cannot find the registration number. So, I thought that I really need the appointment number because this appears for each test, but I am not sure.

Has someone some idea about this? Has someone the same problem?

Nishikata

Re: Test registration number for UCLA

Post by Nishikata » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:57 pm

For Toefl, you can find the registration number in the test taker score report beside your photo.

rhmancil

Post by rhmancil » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:20 am

Nishikata wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:57 pm
For Toefl, you can find the registration number in the test taker score report beside your photo.
Thank Nishikata, but that number is the appointment number which appears in GRE'S too

rjones21

Post by rjones21 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:23 pm

The last 7 digits of your appointment number are your registration number

rhmancil

Post by rhmancil » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:56 pm

Finally, for general and Physics GRE is the registration number (7 digits) and for TOEFL is the appointment number (16 digits)

Thanks!

PD: Does someone have some idea about the range of physics GRE for UCLA? average for the test?