General GRE registration number

nonick

General GRE registration number

Post by nonick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm

So I am filling out the Cornell application, and in the section where they ask for the GRE scores, you are supposed to fill in the GRE registration number.
The problem is that when I registered for the general GRE all I got was a confirmation email that had a 12 digit confirmation number. I don't have any other numbers associated with this exam. So is that the registration number? And if not, where can I find it?

sterculus

Re: General GRE registration number

Post by sterculus » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

My score report for it has a registration number on it. If you haven't gotten that back yet, maybe you can call ETS to get it?

valentino

Post by valentino » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:28 pm

same here... when I ordered additional score reports, I used my registration number for the subject test and it knew to also send my general gre scores. so i'm thinking the subject test reg number is good for both ?

trani

Post by trani » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 pm

General GRE and physics GRE registration numbers are not the same! (well, at least mine aren't... Truthfully speaking that is all I can testify to :roll: )

zxcv

Post by zxcv » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:45 pm

If you call ETS they will tell you your registration number. I had to do this last year for the NSF fellowship.

valentino

Post by valentino » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 pm

okay good. thanks for the update. mine hasn't arrive in the post. will call ets.
imagine wearing a shirt with big letters E T S on it while patrolling campus

nonick

Post by nonick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:27 pm

valentino wrote:okay good. thanks for the update. mine hasn't arrive in the post. will call ets.
imagine wearing a shirt with big letters E T S on it while patrolling campus
Same here. Mine hasn't arrived in the post yet. I guess I will be arguing with the ETS tomorrow instead of studying for my final at 3...

kartiek

Post by kartiek » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm

hi, I have a similar problem. My physics GRE and general GRE scores have different registration numbers. How do I send my scores integrated into a single profile? Infact, with the new online account system on the ETS website, I cant seem to access my general GRE scores anymore??!!

I need some really quick help! Thanks in advance.