- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:28 pm
I think this subject can be useful for applicants are in waiting list. Please share your information.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm
I just declined U Michigan and CU Boulder. Hope that helps someone who has been waiting.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm
declined UIUC and Cornell a while ago, declined Princeton yesterday
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:21 pm
If anyone is accepted to Pittsburgh but doesn't plan on going, their declined offers would be of great help to me!