- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:22 am
Out of curiosity, what, if any, fields would be strong there?
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:44 pm
I think the gravitational one is the strongest; though in certain laboratory type settings the electrical and magnetic can be formidable.
Sorry. Long week, needed to say it.
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:48 pm
I have a friend going there for plasma/fusion research...they evidently have a strong ICF program there
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:50 am
one of the 3 major optics centers,