What Does fee waiver kind of aplic encouragement indicate

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

man2

What Does fee waiver kind of aplic encouragement indicate

Post by man2 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 am

Dear all, Brandeis univ provided me fee waiver for application.They got my details from GRE SEARCH. Just to add tht I have no very special scores and not even appeared for PGRE. But yes, I interest myself in gravity and related fields and I did mention on my Gre profile.. what does such a waiver indicate? And why do they offer such things to an un-extraordinary profile like mine?

blighter

Re: What Does fee waiver kind of aplic encouragement indicate

Post by blighter » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 am

man2 wrote:Dear all, Brandeis univ provided me fee waiver for application.They got my details from GRE SEARCH. Just to add tht I have no very special scores and not even appeared for PGRE. But yes, I interest myself in gravity and related fields and I did mention on my Gre profile.. what does such a waiver indicate? And why do they offer such things to an un-extraordinary profile like mine?
They offer it to everybody. Just so they get good applications.