- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:22 pm
Just called and got my scores. $10... ETS... making money anyway they can.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Do they give percentage also?
How to contact? ( i.e., how to pay the money)
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:48 pm
1-888-GRE-SCORES 10 bucks by credit card, have your registration number and test date on you, and yes they give percentage and scaled score