2011 Rejections

  • This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

vesperlynd
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by vesperlynd » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 pm

bfollinprm wrote:UMD, I think. I emailed, and they responded with the following:
Dr [adcomm chair] does not want me to tell anyone until April 16 if they were admitted or not. You can contact him if you would like to check with him.
No reason to hide acceptances, so....
By the way, what a jerk the committee is for keeping rejections hidden. What for? I have most of a mind to withdraw all applications to places I haven't heard back from...At this point I'm not really interested in playing their stupid waiting games any longer.
That's got to be the lamest excuse I've heard for not telling anyone their status. April 16?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd withdraw completely. In my mind, if they are going to treat people like that, then they aren't worth it.

tychobrahe_1
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by tychobrahe_1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 pm

vesperlynd wrote:
bfollinprm wrote:UMD, I think. I emailed, and they responded with the following:
Dr [adcomm chair] does not want me to tell anyone until April 16 if they were admitted or not. You can contact him if you would like to check with him.
No reason to hide acceptances, so....
By the way, what a jerk the committee is for keeping rejections hidden. What for? I have most of a mind to withdraw all applications to places I haven't heard back from...At this point I'm not really interested in playing their stupid waiting games any longer.
That's got to be the lamest excuse I've heard for not telling anyone their status. April 16?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd withdraw completely. In my mind, if they are going to treat people like that, then they aren't worth it.


To hell with graduate school... :evil:

admissionprof
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by admissionprof » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm

vesperlynd wrote:
bfollinprm wrote:UMD, I think. I emailed, and they responded with the following:
Dr [adcomm chair] does not want me to tell anyone until April 16 if they were admitted or not. You can contact him if you would like to check with him.
No reason to hide acceptances, so....
By the way, what a jerk the committee is for keeping rejections hidden. What for? I have most of a mind to withdraw all applications to places I haven't heard back from...At this point I'm not really interested in playing their stupid waiting games any longer.
That's got to be the lamest excuse I've heard for not telling anyone their status. April 16?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd withdraw completely. In my mind, if they are going to treat people like that, then they aren't worth it.
It is hard for me to believe that they would do this. I think perhaps the admissions chair didn't want the secretary telling people, but will let people know if they ask him/her directly. Sounds like a ticked-off secretary. I'd e-mail the admissions chair directly and ask. If he/she says that they won't tell anyone they are rejected until after the 15th of April, then I'd write to the Dean of Graduate Studies and demand a refund on your application fee.

Of course, there is the "mess with their minds" option. Tell them that you have received a large number of rejections, and with such a wide variety of rejections, it is impossible for you to accept all of them. Tell them you are declining their rejection and will be there for orientation in the fall.

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 pm

vesperlynd wrote:
bfollinprm wrote:UMD, I think. I emailed, and they responded with the following:
Dr [adcomm chair] does not want me to tell anyone until April 16 if they were admitted or not. You can contact him if you would like to check with him.
No reason to hide acceptances, so....
By the way, what a jerk the committee is for keeping rejections hidden. What for? I have most of a mind to withdraw all applications to places I haven't heard back from...At this point I'm not really interested in playing their stupid waiting games any longer.
That's got to be the lamest excuse I've heard for not telling anyone their status. April 16?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd withdraw completely. In my mind, if they are going to treat people like that, then they aren't worth it.
Yeah, I already withdrew. I didn't really want to go anyway, it's not really a great place for cosmology (just the hometown school)

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm

admissionprof wrote:
It is hard for me to believe that they would do this.
I know, right? Bastards.
admissionprof wrote: I think perhaps the admissions chair didn't want the secretary telling people, but will let people know if they ask him/her directly. Sounds like a ticked-off secretary. I'd e-mail the admissions chair directly and ask.
I mean, I already know it's a rejection. So I can't really be arsed.

admissionprof wrote: I'd write to the Dean of Graduate Studies and demand a refund on your application fee.
I don't think I paid anything (fee waiver), but I'll have to check.

To be fair, though, it might be that I'm waitlisted, and the admin chair wants me to think if I'm admitted in the next week or so that I was a top choice all along. But it's still kind of a jerk move; I don't see why I'm not entitled to know what my future holds. If you don't want to tell me for my sanity's sake, fine. But at least do it so I can get some clarification, which will help me make decisions on other schools, and help move these waitlists along.

User avatar
grae313
Posts: 2297
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by grae313 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm

tychobrahe_1 wrote:It's looking like grad school will not be for me next year. Rejections so far and I am still waiting on: Rutgers,New Brunswick; UMD; UPitt; UMass-Amherst, Lehigh U, UDelaware, and Georgia State U.

My profile is not very impressive, which is why I keep it to myself. :|
Who here are you trying to impress? What do you think will happen if you post your profile? No one is going to laugh at you -- you'll just be helping future people figure out what schools to apply to.

User avatar
WhoaNonstop
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by WhoaNonstop » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

bfollinprm wrote:and probably a few others (Santa Cruz?)
Yeah, what the heck is up with these turkeys? Seriously I think the graduate school council needs to conjure a new initiative where if you haven't heard back from a school by a certain date (March 1st?), you can withdraw your application for a nice percentage of what you paid to submit it. Honestly, I think it's only fair that if you haven't received any contact by April 15th you should receive a FULL refund on it.

-Riley

negru
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by negru » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

grae313 wrote: No one is going to laugh at you
hi how are you

t2kburl
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by t2kburl » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

WhoaNonstop wrote:
bfollinprm wrote:and probably a few others (Santa Cruz?)
Yeah, what the heck is up with these turkeys? Seriously I think the graduate school council needs to conjure a new initiative where if you haven't heard back from a school by a certain date (March 1st?), you can withdraw your application for a nice percentage of what you paid to submit it. Honestly, I think it's only fair that if you haven't received any contact by April 15th you should receive a FULL refund on it.

-Riley
I just withdrew 5 applications, including UCSC, that I have not heard a thing from yet. I want my $275 back!

User avatar
grae313
Posts: 2297
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by grae313 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

negru wrote:
grae313 wrote: No one is going to laugh at you
hi how are you
...except for negru but nobody listens to him around here anyways :p

admissionprof
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by admissionprof » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm

WhoaNonstop wrote:
bfollinprm wrote:and probably a few others (Santa Cruz?)
Yeah, what the heck is up with these turkeys? Seriously I think the graduate school council needs to conjure a new initiative where if you haven't heard back from a school by a certain date (March 1st?), you can withdraw your application for a nice percentage of what you paid to submit it. Honestly, I think it's only fair that if you haven't received any contact by April 15th you should receive a FULL refund on it.

-Riley
Actually, Riley, if there was a rule like your March 1st rule, then every admissions committee would tell everyone they are on the waiting list. Same for April 15th. Sometimes it might even be true, but who could tell? I have no sympathy for places that say nothing until April. There are a number of applicants that we haven't contacted yet (a small percentage), and within a week they will either be accepted, rejected, or explicitly told they are on the waitlist (we're going to make some more decisions next week).

t2kburl
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by t2kburl » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Not telling us anything is clearly not a good strategy for the schools. If we find something we like, we're more likely to take it than wait around for an answer. We're still trying to finish up our classes and this is a major distraction. The sooner its over the better.

tychobrahe_1
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by tychobrahe_1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

grae313 wrote:
tychobrahe_1 wrote:It's looking like grad school will not be for me next year. Rejections so far and I am still waiting on: Rutgers,New Brunswick; UMD; UPitt; UMass-Amherst, Lehigh U, UDelaware, and Georgia State U.

My profile is not very impressive, which is why I keep it to myself. :|
Who here are you trying to impress? What do you think will happen if you post your profile? No one is going to laugh at you -- you'll just be helping future people figure out what schools to apply to.
Profile is up in the "Applicant Profiles and Admission Results" topic. Hope it helps others realize what will not work when applying to graduate school.

User avatar
WhoaNonstop
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by WhoaNonstop » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm going to be honest though. I was semi-excited about applying to UCSC last year. Now that they haven't responded to anyone yet (for physics it seems) it lessens my appeal to go there for some reason. I think it is because once you've been accepted somewhere you start to "gear up" for going there. I think it's beneficial for committees to get back to their applicants as early as possible. For example, even though I declined Oregon State, I was accepted there for a good week or so before I got another acceptance. Sure thought a lot about what I'd do if I went to Oregon State and if it was a school higher up on my list, the earlier the acceptance the more weight it would have in my own mind.

-Riley

negru
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by negru » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah I agree. Between difficult choices the timing becomes immensely important. If there's anything schools can do to get better students it's sending admissions as early as possible (and I'm talking January).

If I got into eg Harvard in January and Princeton in late Feb I'd have probably chosen Harvard, based on how my friends in Math and CS acted. December they were omgomg pton is so sweet imma gonna be like nash. After getting into Harvard/MIT they were like omgomg mit so sweet imma gonna be like dr. freeman who cares about the dumb village at pton. When pton came out in febr they couldn't care less.

Kaumz
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by Kaumz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 am

Rutgers :cry: .This was shocking. :|

kapil_ds
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by kapil_ds » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Kaumz wrote:Rutgers :cry: .This was shocking. :|
Kaumz, This has nothing to do with you. They probably have no money. Once the NJ Governor is done firing all the teachers and cutting the educational budgets, there may not be a university left in NJ. Given the economic climate, it makes a lot of sense to go to private schools than to public schools. The public school budgets are under intense pressure.

Kapil

badphysicist
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by badphysicist » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Has anyone heard anything from san diego, santa cruz, irvine, or riverside?

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

badphysicist wrote:Has anyone heard anything from san diego, santa cruz, irvine, or riverside?
San Diego and Irvine have sent out most, if not all, of their acceptances. Though the CA schools in general have big waitlists that are raided pretty heavily each year, so don't give up hope. You might even get a good-old funded acceptance after the April 15th deadline, if you can afford to wait.

User avatar
WhoaNonstop
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by WhoaNonstop » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:10 pm

badphysicist wrote:santa cruz
If we all uppercut them at once maybe they'll let someone know what the hell is going on.

-Riley

bbsmitz
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bbsmitz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Called Berkeley, was told its 'highly unlikely that we can admit you'...

Oh well, guess its back to the east coast with my butt.

User avatar
WhoaNonstop
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by WhoaNonstop » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

bbsmitz wrote:Called Berkeley, was told its 'highly unlikely that we can admit you'...

Oh well, guess its back to the east coast with my butt.
You should really stop smoking.

-Riley

badphysicist
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by badphysicist » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 am

Got my email from uc san diego

User avatar
InquilineKea
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by InquilineKea » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 am

Is Washington's Astronomy department the most courteous department out there? Or are there others like that? From what I've heard, they inform *both* rejectees and waitlistees immediately after the decision (and everyone who doesn't make the first cut but who isn't rejected is waitlisted). In fact, they even tell some applicants why they got rejected.

'tis a shame, since I'm an undergrad there so I'm not allowed to apply for a PhD there (but I think there's a good reason for that - it makes it too easy to reduce undergradate student satisfaction with the department since most of them wouldn't get into the small PhD program here if they applied)

User avatar
HappyQuark
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:08 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by HappyQuark » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 am

UCSD rejection received at 2:00 AM.

vesperlynd
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by vesperlynd » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am

InquilineKea wrote:Is Washington's Astronomy department the most courteous department out there? Or are there others like that? From what I've heard, they inform *both* rejectees and waitlistees immediately after the decision (and everyone who doesn't make the first cut but who isn't rejected is waitlisted). In fact, they even tell some applicants why they got rejected.

'tis a shame, since I'm an undergrad there so I'm not allowed to apply for a PhD there (but I think there's a good reason for that - it makes it too easy to reduce undergradate student satisfaction with the department since most of them wouldn't get into the small PhD program here if they applied)
Do you know if anyone was even admitted? I know a few people at my school who were easily qualified to go and were waitlisted.

User avatar
InquilineKea
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by InquilineKea » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Do you know if anyone was even admitted? I know a few people at my school who were easily qualified to go and were waitlisted.
Washington has several tiers of applicants - everyone who isn't taken (or rejected) in the first wave is waitlisted. Technically, this is true for all the other universities too - Washington is just more honest.

Since you want to know though, I'll ask.

vesperlynd
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by vesperlynd » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

InquilineKea wrote:Washington has several tiers of applicants - everyone who isn't taken (or rejected) in the first wave is waitlisted. Technically, this is true for all the other universities too - Washington is just more honest.

Since you want to know though, I'll ask.
Thanks!

bck2school
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bck2school » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

vesperlynd wrote: Do you know if anyone was even admitted? I know a few people at my school who were easily qualified to go and were waitlisted.
I know a few people who got admits from Seattle (post interview), whether they will accept is unknown (one of them also got Caltech). I'm not expecting to hear anything from them till the Apr 15 deadline.

User avatar
InquilineKea
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by InquilineKea » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 am

I know a few people who got admits from Seattle (post interview), whether they will accept is unknown (one of them also got Caltech). I'm not expecting to hear anything from them till the Apr 15 deadline.
Um, they interview? I thought that physics/astro depts don't do interviews.

bck2school
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bck2school » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

InquilineKea wrote:
I know a few people who got admits from Seattle (post interview), whether they will accept is unknown (one of them also got Caltech). I'm not expecting to hear anything from them till the Apr 15 deadline.
Um, they interview? I thought that physics/astro depts don't do interviews.
Not true Santa Cruz does, and this year Seattle followed suit. Hopefully they will still go deep into their waitlist.

TheBeast
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by TheBeast » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 pm

InquilineKea wrote: Um, they interview? I thought that physics/astro depts don't do interviews.
There are definitely departments that do interviews (though they may not interview everyone they admit). I can't speak for UWashington but there's someone in the forums who was interviewed by UCSB this year. I also was interviewed, albeit for a university in the UK.

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

bck2school wrote:
InquilineKea wrote:
I know a few people who got admits from Seattle (post interview), whether they will accept is unknown (one of them also got Caltech). I'm not expecting to hear anything from them till the Apr 15 deadline.
Um, they interview? I thought that physics/astro depts don't do interviews.
Not true Santa Cruz does, and this year Seattle followed suit. Hopefully they will still go deep into their waitlist.

Have seattle told you you're waitlisted? I haven't heard a whisper from them.

bck2school
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bck2school » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:31 pm

bfollinprm wrote:
bck2school wrote: Not true Santa Cruz does, and this year Seattle followed suit. Hopefully they will still go deep into their waitlist.
Have seattle told you you're waitlisted? I haven't heard a whisper from them.
UW Seattle (Astro) told me sit tight and wait. I am on their waitlist (via email) which based on rumors + thegradcafe appears to contain 20+ people. Unfortunately no idea if I am sitting at the top of the list or lower.

User avatar
kubikat
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by kubikat » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

Boulder. Oh well I was too worried about choosing between it and Yale anyways :mrgreen:

User avatar
satyad18
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by satyad18 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 am

Rochester! :cry:
...and Maryland. :|
..and Florida too! :o

All together!! :(
Last edited by satyad18 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Rejected by email request from Berkeley today, lady was very nice about it (even apologized for taking so long to tell me). Very appreciated considering the treatment I got from Maryland when I emailed them. Now if only Austin and Santa Cruz would respond, I'd have some clarity....

SSM
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by SSM » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 pm

CorSMELL applied physics, get it?

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

WhoaNonstop wrote:
badphysicist wrote:santa cruz
If we all uppercut them at once maybe they'll let someone know what the hell is going on.

-Riley
Maybe they're all busy fixing their Tsunami-destroyed harbor. I wonder what the percentage of adcom members who have yachts is....

grep
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by grep » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Just rejected by Cornell Applied Physics by email :(

User avatar
HappyQuark
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:08 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by HappyQuark » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:31 pm

grep wrote:Just rejected by Cornell Applied Physics by email :(
+1

ramathorn
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by ramathorn » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

+2

Kaumz
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by Kaumz » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

satyad18 wrote:Rochester! :cry:
...and Maryland. :|
..and Florida too! :o

All together!! :(
Sorry to hear that. :( How did Maryland contact you? ( I assume you applied to Physics department of Maryland, Coll. park)

ashowmega
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by ashowmega » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 pm

HappyQuark wrote:
grep wrote:Just rejected by Cornell Applied Physics by email :(
+1
ramathorn wrote:+2
+3

User avatar
satyad18
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by satyad18 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Kaumz wrote:
satyad18 wrote:Rochester! :cry:
...and Maryland. :|
..and Florida too! :o

All together!! :(
Sorry to hear that. :( How did Maryland contact you? ( I assume you applied to Physics department of Maryland, Coll. park)
Emailed Prof. Cohen for inquiry. Said they have completed with the admission procedure and will soon start sending rejects to remaining candidates.

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:52 pm

satyad18 wrote:
Kaumz wrote:
satyad18 wrote:Rochester! :cry:
...and Maryland. :|
..and Florida too! :o

All together!! :(
Sorry to hear that. :( How did Maryland contact you? ( I assume you applied to Physics department of Maryland, Coll. park)
Emailed Prof. Cohen for inquiry. Said they have completed with the admission procedure and will soon start sending rejects to remaining candidates.
I got a "no" from UMCP and UCSC today. Now I'm just waiting on Austin (and Michigan, and NYU...)

badphysicist
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by badphysicist » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Finally heard back from UCSC with a rejection; doesn't really matter though.

et
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by et » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Columbia!

bfollinprm
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by bfollinprm » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Michigan. 2 to go!

CarlBrannen
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: 2011 Rejections

Post by CarlBrannen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Caltech.

(Still doomed.)



Post Reply