- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Applying to grad school can be expensive. What applications are free?
University of Minnesota was free in 2010
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 am
, a thread from past years, there are some posts with name of the universities with no application fee. you should double check to make sure that they are still free.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 pm
Also, some say that they can waive the application fee in cases of financial hardship. Some waive it if you come to their open house.