- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am
Seems more or less in line with what I've heard and read from other sources.
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:19 pm
Links to IP get posted on the forum now and then. It often leads to much debate.
- Posts: 2297
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Re: Wow......has anyone ever read this?!
Yes, we have.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Not this again
If I find the people who wrote some of the comments on that blog, I will make them eat their arses