- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 pm
I like it
Less well known and kinda only applicable to the HEP/LHC community: Les Horribles Cernettes's "Collider"
And of course, my favorite: Finite Simple Group
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm
Finite group of order two Ah Ah Ah
I like it!
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm
"derive" is not the verb that means "take the derivative of." But I guess the song wouldn't of worked if he said "I will differentiate" instead.
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:19 pm
Do tell. Next thing you know, someone will tell us the "times" isn't a verb...