- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am
I have not yet Taken Physics GRE.I have not done much in physics for few years.I plan to write it in April 2009 is 4 months of preparation good enough??Is it practicle.??
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 pm
depends on your physics background, how much you forgot, and how much time you've got to study, but yes, for a physics major whose taken the requisite classes, four months should be plenty of time.
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm
I just signed up for the April one as well. I feel like it will be a perfect amount of time. Near enough to provide pressure, but not too near.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm
If you have an understanding of the basics, then I would imagine 4 months would be enough. Be consistent with your preparation and you should be fine.