Ordering Additional Score Reports for Oct. 18 Physics GRE

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

coconut

Ordering Additional Score Reports for Oct. 18 Physics GRE

Post by coconut » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 am

When will ETS have the October 18 Physics GRE scores available on my official score reports? I know my score already through the $12 phone service, but since the official mailing date has not passed, I don't want to end up paying $20 per school and then finding out that my physics GRE score was not included on the report. I'm wondering about this because some departments have Dec. 15 deadlines, which is quickly approaching.

Helio

Re: Ordering Additional Score Reports for Oct. 18 Physics GRE

Post by Helio » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

1. Departments know about the scores.. what about the Nov. 8 people, their scores don't come out till somewhere around the 10th?
2. They usually email it from what i gather from the website. If not mail should take no longer than 3 to 4 days, so nov. 26 to dec. 15 is pretty long
3. Some deadlines have already passed, so later scores are okay