Coaching Classes for Physics Qualifier and Physics GRE.

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

rameshrkris

Coaching Classes for Physics Qualifier and Physics GRE.

Post by rameshrkris » Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 am

Dear All

I just wanted to let prospective Physics Graduates know that there is a world class Coaching Center in India where the entire Undergraduate Physics and some Graduate Physics curriculum training is provided by means of Online Video Lectures, Discussion Forums (via Slack) and other technologies.

SNBose Physics Learning Center.
On the Web: https://snboseplc.wordpress.com/

The Main Advantages of these courses are:
1. Large number of difficult problems are solved from major physics texts such as Goldstein - Classical Mechanics, Griffiths - QM and Electrodynamics and Reif - Statistical Mechanics
2. Besides the core courses (CM, QM, E&M and Stat Mech) additional classes are provided primarily for Condensed Matter Physics, Relativity, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Electronics and Mathematical Physics (These are great and integrated within each subject such as Quantum and E&M as needed). Complex Analysis is also covered in great detail.
3. Although these classes were primarily intended for competitive exams in India such as GATE/CSIR Net etc. I have found it very useful for my Physics Graduate Qualifying Exam as well as for the Physics GRE preparation.
4. If you are looking for guidance on Physics problem solving this is a great place.

I hope this helps.
+Ramesh Radhakrishnan
New Incoming Graduate Student - Baylor Physics Dept.

Nishikata

Re: Coaching Classes for Physics Qualifier and Physics GRE.

Post by Nishikata » Thu May 07, 2020 12:59 am

rameshrkris wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 am
Dear All

I just wanted to let prospective Physics Graduates know that there is a world class Coaching Center in India where the entire Undergraduate Physics and some Graduate Physics curriculum training is provided by means of Online Video Lectures, Discussion Forums (via Slack) and other technologies.

SNBose Physics Learning Center.
On the Web: https://snboseplc.wordpress.com/

The Main Advantages of these courses are:
1. Large number of difficult problems are solved from major physics texts such as Goldstein - Classical Mechanics, Griffiths - QM and Electrodynamics and Reif - Statistical Mechanics
2. Besides the core courses (CM, QM, E&M and Stat Mech) additional classes are provided primarily for Condensed Matter Physics, Relativity, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Electronics and Mathematical Physics (These are great and integrated within each subject such as Quantum and E&M as needed). Complex Analysis is also covered in great detail.
3. Although these classes were primarily intended for competitive exams in India such as GATE/CSIR Net etc. I have found it very useful for my Physics Graduate Qualifying Exam as well as for the Physics GRE preparation.
4. If you are looking for guidance on Physics problem solving this is a great place.

I hope this helps.
+Ramesh Radhakrishnan
New Incoming Graduate Student - Baylor Physics Dept.
I can't find information about pricing in the website. How much? (I do not need to take tests, but asking for others who may be interested)