Email contact for Florida physics department

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

squark123

Email contact for Florida physics department

Post by squark123 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:46 am

I applied to the University of Florida. There are no options in the application form to enter the TOEFL and GRE test scores. Did anyone encounter this problem? I requested official test scores to be sent. However, I used a last name on the TOEFL site, which is different from the one I used on Florida application and the stupid company ``ETS" does not want to fix this. I do not know if TOEFL and physics GRE have been received by the graduate school. How can I contact the physics department? They do not list an email on their website.

squark123

Re: Email contact for Florida physics department

Post by squark123 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:59 am

Thank you. She does not respond. They get many emails I believe. So did you apply? Did you enter your scores in the application?

jabennett2194

Re: Email contact for Florida physics department

Post by jabennett2194 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 am

Nope, just helping out with a contact name :)