- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:08 pm
NSF expects to post the names of 2008 GRF Awardees and recipients of Honorable Mention in late March or early April, 2008.
Isn't it late March already? Not that I seriously expect to win a fellowship, but I'd be nice to know.... grr...
Also, weren't the new NRC rankings supposed to come out around now, too?
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Once the new NRC rankings come out, we will be able to use it to judge how good our decision was.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:01 pm
It'd be nice to use said NRC ranking to actually help us making our decision instead of using it to just judge our decision.