- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 pm
Apparently one of twistor's posts was removed, so now he has 665.
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Cheers fermiboy, butsu, grae!
Where the hell is quiz?? I saw that he got into his favorite P......N !
twistor has 665 posts. that is awesome, twistor, god damit get ur ass back here n complete the 666 marathon
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:08 pm
LOL, grae313, I guess you were just a bit more quiet than I expected. But perhaps that shouldn't really be that surprising.
It seems like everyone did the market -> sculpture garden -> space needle run.
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:41 pm
twistor, if you're out there make another post.
666 the number of the beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released
so said Iron Maiden.
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm
zxcv wrote:LOL, grae313, I guess you were just a bit more quiet than I expected.
ooooh ok ... I think you may have just been around at the wrong times
I can be outspoken in person, too, but it depends on the situation.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
To all who have already decided their top choices
Plzzz let the schools know if you are decided not to accept their offers.....Especially those who are not going to NYU,Davis,Syracuse and UPenn.......I'm waitlisted everywhere...............Thanks in advance....
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm
turned down penn state university yesterday, good luck to anyone who is on their waiting list...
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 pm
Had to turn down UMass and U Delaware today....University of Florida's the place for me.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:30 pm
penn state already rejected me...