3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have got an admit from Creighton university (in US) for MS in physics. I had also applied to queens university in Canada. I am waiting to hear from queens, but I believe it might take more time. Queens is my priority. But if I don't happen to get there I am going to Creighton. But i don have much time to confirm. In case I confirm, I ll be sent an I20. But if I happen to get in queens after that what do I do. Of-course in case of queens a Canadian visa is reqd ;but its not the right thing to be doing i guess.
accept the offer as late as you can and contact queens for your status. that's what you can do at this point. small schools are more sensitive to your commitment. if you accept their offer and at the end don't go there, they will have hard time to fill the empty TA spot.