need suggestion for my profile

Seerat

need suggestion for my profile

Post by Seerat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:59 am

I did My B.Sc from GNDU Punjab India with 68.54%. M.SC. FRom GNDU with 8.24/10 c.g.p.a and 73.34% after conversion. i did one research project in M.SC in material science. and presented in national conference and one proceeding in international conference. From 2014 to July 2015 I taught at private academy and taught and college for six months. then I joined research project in Nuclear Physics at other university. i worked in this project for 3 years. I have 2 publications in journals from this project as 3rd and 4th no. author. 5 proceedings in conferences. i am giving LOr frm My M.Sc. professors not from current supervisors.

What are my chances of admission in USA.
Last edited by Seerat on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nishikata

Re: Help! Help!

Post by Nishikata » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:53 am

Seerat wrote:I did My B.Sc from GNDU Punjab India with 68.54%. M.SC. FRom GNDU with 8.24/10 c.g.p.a and 73.34% after conversion. i did one research project in M.SC in material science. and presented in national conference and one proceeding in international conference. From 2014 to July 2015 I taught at private academy and taught and college for six months. then I joined research project in Nuclear Physics at other university. i worked in this project for 3 years. I have 2 publications in journals from this project as 3rd and 4th no. author. 5 proceedings in conferences. i am giving LOr frm My M.Sc. professors not from current supervisors.

What are my chances of admission in USA.
first, USA is big. admission standards vary from school to school.
second, I doubt anybody knows what percentage your chance will be. In this anonymous forum, how do you know whether the estimates somebody give you is credible anyway?
third, chance does not matter anyway. be it 5% or 90%. You still need to apply to get admitted. It's only whether you like the school or not.
fourth, the title of the thread does not suit the content. I would downvote this thread if I could.