Partial Funding UFL Medical Physics

Kites

Partial Funding UFL Medical Physics

Post by Kites » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. I noticed that someone got into the UFL Medical Physics program, but they got in with only partial funding.

Does anyone know if they give out full funding?

I am worried. I have been put on the wait list for the UFL. I was rejected from all other schools. What are my chances for full funding? I do believe that I will get accepted there... I am just curious what kind of money they might offer.

HappyQuark

Re: Partial Funding UFL Medical Physics

Post by HappyQuark » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 am

Kites wrote:Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. I noticed that someone got into the UFL Medical Physics program, but they got in with only partial funding.

Does anyone know if they give out full funding?

I am worried. I have been put on the wait list for the UFL. I was rejected from all other schools. What are my chances for full funding? I do believe that I will get accepted there... I am just curious what kind of money they might offer.
Keep in mind that my experience with your situation is less than or equal to 0%. With that said, reason tells me that if they aren't going to fully fund someone that was one of their first choices, they likely won't fully fund a person who is on the wait list, even if they do eventually accept you. I could be wrong but I would very surprised if I am.