Hi, I am a senior in high school, and I am curretnly considering going into a career in the field of physics. However, before I make a definitive decision about it, I need to find the answers to a few important questions from someone who has first-hand experience with this career. I will be writing my senior research paper about it, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. How long have you worked for your current employer?
2. What is your current position?
3. What are your job responsibilities?
4. What do you like most about your job?
5. What do you like least about your job?
6. What specific training is required for your position?
7. What advice do you have for someone looking to go into this profession?
8. Why did you choose to go into this profession?
9. Do you enjoy your job?
10. What kind of person would you recommend this profession to?
Additional information: (this is optional)
Your company or place of employment:
1 post • Page 1 of 1