Fall grade reporting

jabennett2194

Fall grade reporting

Post by jabennett2194 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Some programs require fall grades (which I'm happy about, mine are good).
However, some neither require it, nor do they have the ability to upload them through the online app.
Should I email someone on the grad admission committee something along the lines of:

Hi,
greetings and thanks for opportunity to submit my app and thank you for the time you take to read my app
all the text above^^^
happy holidays, thank you

Thoughts?

Nishikata

Re: Fall grade reporting

Post by Nishikata » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:06 pm

jabennett2194 wrote:Some programs require fall grades (which I'm happy about, mine are good).
However, some neither require it, nor do they have the ability to upload them through the online app.
Should I email someone on the grad admission committee something along the lines of:

Hi,
greetings and thanks for opportunity to submit my app and thank you for the time you take to read my app
all the text above^^^
happy holidays, thank you

Thoughts?
Why? If the schools stated they don’t need this information and they did not provide the avenue to upload it, i think they don’t want to see it.

jabennett2194

Re: Fall grade reporting

Post by jabennett2194 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:51 pm

My only thought was that it could help, but I realized it may just look annoying since im only improving from 3.93 to 3.94 ahhaha! Yeah, debate is settled — if they don't ask, they don't want it. And if I ask them anyway if they want it, it may annoy them haha :)