If Michigan (Ann Arbor)is not your first choice and you will decline their offer can you plzzzzzzzzzzz... do so quickly... I have been waitlisted at Michigan and it would really really help if you can decline by March 21!!
Also if you have already declined plzz post it here along with the area you applied to ( High energy, Cond Mat etc.)..
1 post • Page 1 of 1