Typing registration number to answer sheet

Aragorn

Typing registration number to answer sheet

Post by Aragorn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi all,

I took the physics gre today. I'm not sure but I don't remember whether I wrote down my registration number to the answer sheet or not. My question is does this create any problem?

Newton

Re: Typing registration number to answer sheet

Post by Newton » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Well... we didn't have our registration numbers on our admission tickets. So the proctor had to give them to everyone before it started. Do you remember if he/she gave it to you? I have no idea but I think you need to have this on the form so it can be tracked.

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi again,

We have a registration number on admission ticket. But we also need to write down this on the answer sheet. But I remember that I fill out everything except this one. what should I do?

johnhero2010

Post by johnhero2010 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Aragorn wrote:Hi again,

We have a registration number on admission ticket. But we also need to write down this on the answer sheet. But I remember that I fill out everything except this one. what should I do?
I think u should call ETS or email them as soon as possible and wait for their response
also u can call the center u took the test at and see what they can do....maybe they can allow u to add them b4 they send the answer sheet to ETS.....I don't the procedures or instructions, so i urge u to call and get directed