GRE chemistry Help

binodgm

GRE chemistry Help

Post by binodgm » Fri May 13, 2011 12:33 pm

I am looking in internet for couple of month for practice to GRE CHEMISTRY oraganized by ETS.ORG.
So any body can help me to best site for free practise..
I will be glad IF any one provide..me..
thanks..

pqortic

Re: GRE chemistry Help

Post by pqortic » Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

do you know what was the most common word of last decade? you said it. Google

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldy ... e8c32f4f53

binodgm

Post by binodgm » Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Dear friend I am looking for specific site..which provides familiar with GRE Chemistry..

quizivex

Post by quizivex » Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 am

binodgm wrote:Dear friend I am looking for specific site..which provides familiar with GRE Chemistry..
I hope this helps:

binodgm

Post by binodgm » Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 am

quizivex wrote:
binodgm wrote:Dear friend I am looking for specific site..which provides familiar with GRE Chemistry..
I hope this helps:
What is this this is not Helpful..hahahhahahaha
send me link hahaha

grae313

Post by grae313 » Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm

You are *** Retarded hahahahhaha
pqortic already sent you the link hahaha

quizivex

Post by quizivex » Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 pm

grae313 wrote:You are *** Retarded hahahahhaha
Hmm I remember writing a similar, less blunt response to someone...
golick2000 wrote:First I firmly decided to go to MIT, then found out that Princeton gave home to Einstein and the place where 3 american presidents studied. Besides, in overall ranking (don't remember the name) Princeton was number one with HArvard. I could not decide for a while.
quizivex wrote:WTF? You were FIRMLY SET ON MIT AND THAT'S WHAT inspired you to change your mind??? 3 presidents from long before you were born who never studied in the field you'll be entering and probably never even entered the building you'll be taking classes in... a physicist who did his best work 100 years ago long before he moved to Princeton and didn't even attend the PhD program? That stuff has no relevance to what you'll be experiencing as a grad student in a specialized area of research 2010 and beyond. Maybe you should've applied to Yale since they must be better for a physics PhD because they produced more presidents. And sorry to disappoint you, but that infallible ranking you also based your decision off of has changed... Princeton is now a distant 5th. I'd consider transferring after your first year... and if the ranking changes the other way, transfer again... you want to make sure the school you graduate from is #1 when you graduate

I then made a poll to see of other users thought his school selection ideas were legit. Grae deleted it. I complained and she said it was too "antagonistic". So let's set the record straight. Is grae is the only one who's allowed to dish it out on here? :lol:

grae313

Post by grae313 » Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 pm

quizivex wrote:I then made a poll to see of other users thought his school selection ideas were legit. Grae deleted it. I complained and she said it was too "antagonistic". So let's set the record straight. Is grae is the only one who's allowed to dish it out on here? :lol:
Really? You and I both know I'm firmly in favor of "dishing it out."