Recommendations for math and physics college textbooks for a highschool senior/trying to prep for phys gre

SciGuy

Recommendations for math and physics college textbooks for a highschool senior/trying to prep for phys gre

Post by SciGuy » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:46 pm

• My name is Christian Im a senior in high school and also graduating soon I aspire to get into a very good masters and phd program for physics and have already declared a double major in Electrical engineering and physics for my college
  • My highest level of mathematics is precalculus and my highest level of physics is AP physics 1
  • I was wondering what math and physics textbooks should I use to prepare for the gre physics exam if I start studying now I'll have a really big advantage since by the time I'm in junior year of college I can focus all my efforts on practicing using practice problems (it's pretty easy to dig around for practice mc problems)
  • Thank you to anyone who answers this.
I previously posted this under the physics gre forum but saw there were a lot more views here granted most recent posts and replies were back in the phys gre forum

ibragim

Re: Recommendations for math and physics college textbooks for a highschool senior/trying to prep for phys gre

Post by ibragim » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:55 pm

Hi. Where do yu study?