People are also welcome to share their thoughts on the Physics GRE Forum.
- http://flux.aps.org/meetings/BAPSMAY96/abs/S1250004.html - Case study at UT Austin pertaining to Physics GRE cutoff scores.
- http://physics.gac.edu/huber/classes/ph99/p99syl97.htm - Syllabus for a course focused on preparing for the Physics GRE
- http://robinsons.org/gre/ - Physics GRE study group webpage
- http://www.grinnell.edu/academic/physics/resources/gre/ - Overview of the Physics GRE
- http://www.lns.cornell.edu/spr/2002-11/msg0045894.html - Message board post about one's exam experience and a reply
- http://www.oberlin.edu/physics/GRE.html - Preparation advice
- http://www.physics.gmu.edu/satyapal/PHYS416 - Breakdown of the GR9277 by topic