- Physics Builder (isbn=0878919414) by REA
- High Yield Physics (isbn=0683180703) by Stephen Bresnick
- There are also many AP Physics books by Princeton Review (isbn=0375762272), Kaplan (isbn=0743225902), [isbn=0743225902]Barron's[/isbn], [isbn=0764118021]Peterson's[/isbn] etc.
- Don't forget the main multiple-choice Physics GRE problem page
"Another source of multiple-choice physics problems: Eugene Hecht's textbook "Physics: Calculus", which goes from the very beginning of classical kinematics all the way up through basic particle physics, has 20-30 multiple-choice problems at the end of every chapter (31 chapters). Answers to odd-numbered problems are in the back of the book. It's nice, too, because it's like a one-stop shop for reviewing - all that physics in one volume!" - student from Harvard
Note: There is also a [isbn=0534372481]student solutions manual for Physics: Calculus[/isbn] which, according to the publisher, "Contains answers for selected odd discussion questions, answers (with explanations) to odd multiple-choice questions, and solutions with explanations to selected odd problems not already solved in the book."
Note: The Physics: Calculus book is expensive but perhaps it would be worthwhile to see if your library (or interlibrary loan network) has a copy. Also, earlier editions of the book are probably sold used for heavily discounted prices.
There are also a number of books out there to help students prepare for the Engineering, Mathematics and Chemistry GRE Subject Tests. Fortunately, there is some overlap between the material tested on these exams and the Physics GRE. For more on this topic please take a look at the related discipline ETS Subject Tests page.
- Cracking the GRE Math Test (isbn=0375762671) (Subject Test) by Princeton Review: ISBN 0375762671
- Cracking the GRE Chemistry Test (isbn=0375762663) by Princeton Review: ISBN 0375762663
- The Best Test Preparation for the GRE Engineering (isbn=0878916016) by REA
- The Best Test Preparation for the GRE Mathematics (isbn=0878916377) by REA: ISBN 0878916377
- Other GRE ETS Subject Tests It is time consuming to wade through the vast amounts of problems contained in the books above to find the ones that are applicable to the Physics GRE. It would be ideal to have a list of the most desirable problems so that one could efficiently work through those problems. Please start up a thread in the Physics GRE Forums if you would like to help to create this list.