thigh

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

physicsgrehelp

thigh

Post by physicsgrehelp » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Dear Graduates,
please pardon me if i am asking a common question or in a wrong section, because i am in constant pain in my thighs so i can't sit properly and concentrate in searching the forum. PLEASE PARDON me consider my case.

History of my condition: In 2008 jan i got one "Big Swelling ( radius say 2 cms)" under my thigh muscle and i was like unable to walk properly and concentrate on my homework but after 6-7 days it went on it's own. But i could feel a little bump say perhaps of radius 0.25 cms but absolutely no Pain at all. I thought OK. And since then it has appeared after every 8-9 month interval. From that tiny swelling with no pain it grows until it becomes around 2 cms radius swelling with PAIN that i can't imagine, it's unbearable. At this point i would prefer one AK 47 bullet rather this huge swelling under my thighs which is cutting my every bit of social interaction. I am limping now and unable to sit and sleep. God please help me Docs if any...And that area is unusually Hot than the surrounding area (to note). Please help me..........?

WhoaNonstop

Re: thigh

Post by WhoaNonstop » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't the best place to ask this question...

-Riley

quizivex

Post by quizivex » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

WhoaNonstop wrote:Re: thigh

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't the best place to ask this question...
Classic pun! You must be spicing things up real nice at William and Mary.

pqortic

Post by pqortic » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 pm

physicsgrehelp wrote:Dear Graduates,
please pardon me if i am asking a common question or in a wrong section, because i am in constant pain in my thighs so i can't sit properly and concentrate in searching the forum. PLEASE PARDON me consider my case.
please, people ask us this question all the time. you are in a right place. are you male or female? do you have any history of blood sugar or encyclophobia?