Where to go?

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

Where should I go?

The supermarket
10%
The liquor store
30%
The strip club
40%
Equatorial Guinea
20%

Total votes: 10

twistor

Where to go?

Post by twistor » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:05 pm

In light of the recent storm of "Plz tell me what school to go to!" posts I've decided to start my own. Please help me decide where to go.

It is a truly tough decision. If I go to Equatorial Guinea I won't be able to buy fresh foods from the supermarket. If I go to the liquor store I won't have enough money for the strip club. If I spend all my money on booze and ho's I won't have enough to get to Equatorial Guinea. What should I do!

excel

Re: Where to go?

Post by excel » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:04 pm

How about you take a trip to Bermuda Triangle? :)

quizivex

Post by quizivex » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 am

Go to UW Madison... oh wait, wrong thread...

To resolve your paradox, you should go to any urban state school with low academic standards located in the southwest... You'll have unlimited liquor, countless sexual opportunities, probably some open markets and at least you'll be closer to Guinea than you are now...

doom

Post by doom » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:44 am

Equatorial Guinea is in Africa, so unless twistor lives in Alaska, he'd probably be farther from there. Unless I missed something and it's common knowledge that he's from the Northwest or something.

vicente

Post by vicente » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Go to UNLV and you will have it all including the corrupt billionaire politicians from Equatorial Guinea.