How to conduct research

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

nafiz

How to conduct research

Post by nafiz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:22 pm

I am an undergraduate student from Bangladesh. I am majoring in physics and Engineering. I am always fascinated by research. It is my holy grail :D :D :D

I want to know about your research experiences. I want to know about how you conducted your first research? what was your key idea? when did you start it? What was the challenges and how did you face them? What was your strategy and how did you make it into a successful one? :shock: :shock:

Please give me some advice about conducting research. Also please tell me how should I start? I don't want to rush into anything but I just want to have the ideas. :roll:

rplestid

Re: How to conduct research

Post by rplestid » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Find someone who is currently doing active research and ask to work with them. After a couple years you will hopefully have gained enough skills and insight to become independent

Chaiwutkung

Re: How to conduct research

Post by Chaiwutkung » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:59 am

I will study in depth.