ETS GRE Account Problem

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

mjgm

ETS GRE Account Problem

Post by mjgm » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Hey guys, I am facing this problem of not being able to access my GRE account on ets.org. Even upon trying to reset the password, it is telling me that ETS does not have these records!!

Need suggestions/solutions! Have written to them but have not received an answer yet.

blighter

Re: ETS GRE Account Problem

Post by blighter » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm

mjgm wrote:Hey guys, I am facing this problem of not being able to access my GRE account on ets.org. Even upon trying to reset the password, it is telling me that ETS does not have these records!!

Need suggestions/solutions! Have written to them but have not received an answer yet.
Yup. Same thing with me and my friends too.

mjgm

Post by mjgm » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 pm

blighter wrote:
mjgm wrote:Hey guys, I am facing this problem of not being able to access my GRE account on ets.org. Even upon trying to reset the password, it is telling me that ETS does not have these records!!

Yup. Same thing with me and my friends too.
Ok. But isn't this a massive problem given the deadlines for the score-reporting?

blighter

Post by blighter » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Depends on how long they take to resolve it. If they resolve it in a couple of days, then it's fine. Not a big deal.

stengah

Post by stengah » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm

I just checked mine and had no problem.

blighter

Post by blighter » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Me neither. Looks like they've resolved it.

mjgm

Post by mjgm » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Yeah. Checked. It's fine now.