- If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
- If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm
Here is a poll, just for fun.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 am
Even though I wanted to take Math gre as well, I just couldn't.
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm
I voted "both", but the last time I took the math GRE must have been around 1993. First time was 1978.
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 am
If you are into pure theory research MathGRE might be beneficial. other than is waste of time.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 am
i think any one can take both..but its just hard to learn..some stress will always feel.....!!!!!!!!