No test centers available outside the US

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

dabias

No test centers available outside the US

Post by dabias » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:01 pm

Hi there

I'm trying to register for the test to be held on September or October. My home country is Brazil, but I can't find any test centers here nor in any other places outside the US -- in France or the UK, for example. I think the situation has been more or less the same since registrations were opened one month ago, so I suspect of an issue with the center-search website. (But I remember seeing centers available in London.)

Is it possible that all test centers outside the US have become unavailable by this time of the year, even for the test to be held in October? I'm particularly interested in those of France and Brazil.

Thank you all for any information.

Nitika Sachdeva

Re: No test centers available outside the US

Post by Nitika Sachdeva » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:31 pm

Hey,
I am Nitika. I am from India and am facing the same issue. Please can you let me know if you find the answer to this?

moad

Post by moad » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:05 pm

Hey Nikita!

I am also from India. I was able to book for October 29th in Mysore. This year Delhi is also a center, for oct 29th. Hope it helps!

- Mohitha Adira

gzero

Post by gzero » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:58 am

Hi, in Europe there are test centres in Strasbourg France and Sofia Bulgaria.