When are scores released?

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

ISaidEgg

When are scores released?

Post by ISaidEgg » Wed May 01, 2019 1:45 pm

I took the April test, and the ETS website (https://www.ets.org/gre/subject/scores/get/) says that scores will be available this Saturday.

Do those of you who have taken previous tests happen to remember at what time your scores were released? Also, did you get an email notifying you of the release?

Knowing this would probably save me some frantic checking on the day…

silon_the_sofa

Re: When are scores released?

Post by silon_the_sofa » Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 pm

A. Thank you for posting that. I knew that they're expected approximately five weeks after the exam, but it's nice to have an estimated date.

B. From your link:

" According to the score reporting schedule above, you will receive an email notification from ETS that your official scores are available in your ETS Account and that official score reports have been sent to your designated score recipients. "

So, while it doesn't answer your question about what time (presumably, it won't be until at least 9 AM EST (2 PM UTC) ), it does suggest that you wait until they email to let you know it's up to check. Then again, it's also possible that it'll be available prior to you receiving the email (by a short margin of course), but yeah. Wait for the email is the best I can suggest.

ISaidEgg

Post by ISaidEgg » Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 am

silon_the_sofa wrote:A. Thank you for posting that. I knew that they're expected approximately five weeks after the exam, but it's nice to have an estimated date.

B. From your link:

" According to the score reporting schedule above, you will receive an email notification from ETS that your official scores are available in your ETS Account and that official score reports have been sent to your designated score recipients. "

So, while it doesn't answer your question about what time (presumably, it won't be until at least 9 AM EST (2 PM UTC) ), it does suggest that you wait until they email to let you know it's up to check. Then again, it's also possible that it'll be available prior to you receiving the email (by a short margin of course), but yeah. Wait for the email is the best I can suggest.
Yep; I'm not sure whether they send an email at the moment the scores are released. (As you can tell, I tend to be more jittery about these things than I ought to.)

Good luck!

rhmancil

Post by rhmancil » Thu May 02, 2019 9:57 am

I read on the webpage that the results will be published on may 4, but they will send the result by mail on may 17.
The procces is very slow regarding that it is a multi selection test. I feel so nervous and I hope that the results are released on saturday.

Good luck to everyone!

ISaidEgg

Post by ISaidEgg » Fri May 03, 2019 3:50 am

Published now, actually.